Cannes Californie Historic monument for sale
Ref. 1577 - On the way to Antibes, on the Californie's hill, lost in a green land, this castle has been built in 1870 par the architect Mr Smith.
Nowdays, this amazing gothic house is divided in 5 exceptional apartments.
Inside the dungeon, watching all the mediterrannean sea, a 120m2 apartment and 30m2 terrace has been renovated.
The apartment is made like this:
- 1st floor: luminous entrance and dining kitchen opened on amazing sea view; spacious bedroom with bathroom/toilet and office area.
- 2nd floor: extra luminous bedroom with shower room and toilet with a splendid Cap d'Antibes to the Esterel's sea view.
- 3rd floor: Hudge living room with high sellings, a "made to measure" library, a piano space; 3 big boat windows is making this area charming.
- 4th floor: A terrace of 30m2 is offering a complete and 360° sea view...
Coup de coeur !
Sold with a large garage and cellar.
Prestigious castle and high security of the Domaine.
- Rooms 3 rooms
- Surface 120 m²
- Heating Stove, Gas, Individual
- Hot water Hot water tank
- Condition Excellent condition
- Floor Top floor / 3 floors
- Orientation South East West
- View Sea
- Built in 1870
- Availability Free
- 1 Terrace 30 m²
- 1 Garage
- 1 Cellar
- 2 Master bedrooms
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Living room/dining area
- Double glazing
- Caretaker house
- Electric gate
- Video security
- Train station 2 km
- Airport 20 km
- Sea 100 metres
- Seller’s fees
- Condominium fees700 € / Month
- View our Fee plans
- No ongoing procedures